Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gifts From Others

As a new year begins, I stop and look back at all of the people who have come into my life in 2008 and have shared their gifts in life with me. I have started thanking those people who have touched my life with their unique gifts and thanking them for sharing. Some people look at me and are quite surprised by the comment, but I think it's important to let them know how they have touched my life. I am sharing this thought, because I think to often we don't tell people how they have touched our lives and how good it feels to share this and also to receive it from another. So, I hope by me sharing this thought, that everyone who reads this blog will do the same and share with someone the gifts that person has given to you.
Hugs and Blessings,
Susan

No comments: