Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Faith, Hope and Charity

I recently read on line a sentence that said, "Faith, Hope and Charity, words that can heal the Earth. I stopped and thought about how true this is at this point with the world as it is. Faith,believing that things in life will only get better and keeping that faith. Faith, when one door closes knowing that another will open and it is faith that walks you through the new door. Faith in your spiritual beliefs, that help keep you moving forward on your journey. Hope, not giving up, but looking up. There is always hope, never give up on hope. And then there is charity. Charity, giving to another of your time, your energy, your kindess, money, food, clothing, and sometimes just your smile. Charity being anything that you give that can bring warm and relief to another. These words make all of us connected. I felt so stongly about these three words that I painted them on my bar chairs in my kitchen, where everyone who comes to visit my house always sits. The three chairs my children sit in when we talk. So every person who comes in my kitchen, will see these three words and read them. And, hopefully, my faith is, they will think of something they can do to be charitable to another.
Hugs and Blessings,
Susan

No comments: